Tuesday 27 November 2012

Ratskin Brave with Musket

Night Time Painting!
Anyhow, had a productive night, and decided to take a late night photo of my now finished Brave. Great model (although not really the most grimdark 40k piece! But i love it anyway.) Really pleased with the eyes on this chap, and happy how the face-paint came out. Think I'm going to stipple a bit of rust on a few more things now since it brightens up a piece of scenery quite nicely.

Ratskin Brave with Musket

                                                 Time for a break Poptarts! nom nom!

4 comments:

  1. Nice paint jobs. I used to own a ratskin gang, but sold the models a few years ago. Regret it now. Still have quite a few other mini's though. I'm thinking of making some Necromunda scenery when I get time.
    Waiting to see what you do with the Orloks. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Salacious, it is a super cool setting and there are a lot of awesome Necromunda terrain projects about, if you do end up getting back on the wagon let me know i'd love to see it.

      Delete
    2. Well I posted something. Let me know what you think.

      Delete
  2. and heres the link:
    http://poisonousmonkeysgames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete